Friday 21 August 2015



FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS
I spoke to many friends and family about me going out to Malawi, who thought all the projects were an amazing idea. Therefore I directed them to our online donation page where our goal is £5000, to aid us in completion of these projects. I was given some offline donations in cash, which I will be taking with me to see where I feel the need the money needs to go towards. (I have a personal project I would like to complete but I will update you on that if I do end up doing it)
Here are the donations: 




  • HARLEQUINS F C 
    One of the quartered baby rompers from Harlequins F C. Looks like we are going to have lots of young fans
    One of the quartered baby rompers from Harlequins F C. Looks like we are going to have lots of young fans
Harlequins FC is a Rugby Union team based in Twickenham, at Twickenham stoop. I have been working here as a retail assistant/supervisor here since 2012 on match days, rugby festivals and weekends in opening the store. The store sells a range of products such as replica kits, supporters clothing, accessories and souvenirs. My manager donated baby wear for me to take with me, which I thought was amazing! We have a lot of baby wear always which doesn’t sell, so I was given all the ‘deadstock’ which is very cute!
Thank you soo much Harlequins F C for the donation of baby wear



    11806434_10206886571140007_1124225113_o
    Clothing donations! For one of the best teams, I would say…

    -HP-

    No comments:

    Post a Comment