Friday 21 August 2015

I recently got a job at Tescos! which is a reputable supermarket. I spoke to one of my work colleagues about the projects I was doing and managed to get me a community card. Each store gets a budget to spend on charities each year, I was lucky enough to get one of these towards my project to buy stationary! I cannot express how grateful I was to get this as Tescos say

Community Card donated by Feltham High Street Tesco. Thank you!
Community Card donated by Feltham High Street Tesco. Thank you!

Every Little Helps
With this my lovely manager did a collection last minute for me which i also used to buy more stationary. As i was clearing the back to school aisle, other staff members asked me why I was buying a bulk of stationary and also contributed towards the stationary to take over!

11900727_10207046175130007_911011679_o
Thank you Bhavna for this lovely donation, The children will love it
11847564_10207046170089881_1213691023_o
Thank you Tesco High Street Feltham for your community card, This stationary the kids will love!

Moreover, a lovely collegaue, bought many pens and pencils for me to take over to Malawi for the little kids! This was too much and I was going to break down from all the generous donations I received.


Thank you soo much Tesco Feltham High Street! I cannot be any happier for the community card and for the offline donations.
-HP-

No comments:

Post a Comment