Saturday 22 August 2015

  • TEMPLE
My mother who volunteers at the temple regularly, collected donations in cash for this trip to Malawi. I used to volunteer at the Temple regularly when I lived in London, however cannot now as I am university. I created a donation form which I gave to her and all the visitors and volunteers donated generously and managed to raise £200!
I am going to take this money with me to see what project I can spend it on, depending on what project requires this or to a good cause I see out there. I cannot thank the Shree Jalaram Seva Trust Temple based in Hounslow, London enough for allowing myself and my mother collect donations for a life changing projects in Malawi.
I also went into the Temple to thank many of the volunteers myself and captured a photo of their exquisite shrines.

11879641_10207057407450808_856153055_o
The temple I used to volunteer at is also a registered charity which also helped me with this charity project in Malawi

-HP-

No comments:

Post a Comment